Saturday, January 3, 2009

In loving memory of
Meredith Hope Emerson
1983 - 2008
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Rest in peace sweet girl...your spirit will live on in everything you loved and in each of us who love the gentle rain, the feel of the soft wind caressing out cheeks, the smell of pines, the sound of the water rushing over the rocks and the friendship of our furry companions.

1 comment:

  1. I never met her, but I will never forget her...
    Rest in Peace...
    ~K

    ReplyDelete