Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Morning Reflections

It is a beautiful morning here in the NE Georgia mountains...cool and crisp, partly cloudy with the promise of a beautiful day. Living here is a constant reminder to me of all of the wonderful gifts our Heavenly Father has given us...I am privileged to observe the beauty of nature and to feel the Father's presence and feel His great love surrounding me here.
This past week I came upon a book I would like to share with all of you...it is called "So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore". The title alone spoke volumes in regards to my current feelings about 'attending' church in the traditional way. From childhood through my early 20's I was a regular church-goer...as an adult I have become increasingly dissatisfied and disillusioned with the church and religion although my faith in God and my relationship with him remains strong.
At times I have felt somewhat ashamed of not regularly attending church and have 'tried out' a few, never really fitting in for long and eventually becoming dissatisfied and finally drifting away again.
I'm sure there are many other's out there who feel the same...I hope that this book will be an inspiration to all...

http://www.jakecolsen.com/JakeStory.pdf

Our Father's love is big and constant and COMPLETELY UNCONDITIONAL.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment