Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and welcome to the first post to my blog. Having been inspired by my friend Kit at Dog Daze Blog I have decided to embark on this new adventure. I don't know if I will post here everyday...I can only say I will do my best and hopefully get better at it as time goes by. One thing I do hope to do is to find many new friends along the way...So here goes.

I will start with a favorite quote of mine...not sure who said it but it has been on all of my business cards and forms for about 12 years now...

"There is a destiny that makes us brothers
No one walks this world alone
All that we send we send into the lives of others
Comes back into our own."

1 comment:

  1. Howdy T,
    Your blog is beautiful...you will get addicted to it I promise...
    I'll be a regular visitor...
    Give all the PIE PEEPS my best.
    Blog On Girlfriend,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete